Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HOW TO NAVIGATE THROUGH MY BLOG


http://virginiadelaguardia.blogspot.com/2012/06/msf-y-eso-que-es-una-compania-de.html   (MSF and BIO)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-rFiSgSxfU (beautiful tealadies in Khartoum)


WHAT’S IN MY MIND?

after many years of hard work,
after having suffered the despise of those who fear my words,
after having being used by those who sell their media as free, open and independent

after having endured loneliness for defending my values

destiny gave me the chance to become the mutilated victim I always defended

WHAT DO I LIKE?

Craziness

Creativity

Bravery

Arguments

Esquizofrenia

Words

African, Latin and Asian stringers

Latino power

Cyber correspondents like me

Travelling all over the world and talking to tea ladies in Khartoum, sharing ideas with African and Latin American stringers, dancing with Diana, who at 18 years old, her body, face and ideals were erased with acid from our minds …in Bogota

WHAT I DON’T LIKE?

Egos, egos, egos, egos

The celebrities' heroin

The so called "good will ambassadors"

My colostomy

WHAT DO I REALLY DESPISE?

Rape

Ignorance

Lack of sensitivity

The witch hunt of visionaries like me


The witch hunt of those who dare to speak out

Music used to torture human beings

Humans torturing animals

Celebrities coming OUT of the closed

Journalists turning into the main character of their stories

Journalists copying and stealing ideas

Concentration of journalists in the Middle East

Burocrats cutting trees to make space for their offices

WHAT DO I SHARE?

Beautiful pics

Nature

Cats like mine, Loubnan, adopted in the beautiful gardens of the American University of Beirut

Information worth sharing

Passion and enthusiasm

WHAT ARE MY STRENGTHS?

My global network of good friends and reliable sources in Bogotá, Cairo, Khartoum, Juba, Jerusalem, Kashgar, Beijing, Monrovia, Freetown, Mogadiscio, Addis, Asmara, Aswan, New York, Miami, Havana, Machu Pichu, Antartica, Steamboat Springs, New Mexico, Michiocan, Barcelona, Kushiro, Koyasan, Canada…..

WHAT ARE MY WEAKNESSES?

Focusing on converting those in power, the so-called “good will abusers”

Relying on the good will of celebrity journalists

WHAT DO I WANT TO ACHIEVE?

READ MY ARTICLES, GIVE YOUR OPINION

GIVE VOICE TO GENET AND DIANA, THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF MY STORIES









No comments:

Post a Comment